Edited: 08.06.2020 - 15:35
PAM’s student membership is free of charge! We recommend you to join as our student member if you study service sector profession at Vocational school or University of Applied Sciences. You can join as PAM's student member if you study:
- Vocational Qualification in Business QB
- Degree Programme in International Business
- Vocational Qualification in Information and Communications Technology
- Vocational Qualification in Restaurant and Catering Services (Cook, Waiter/Waitress)
- Degree Programme in Hospitality, Tourism and Experience Management
- Vocational Qualification in Tourism Industry (Tourism Activities Organiser)
- Vocational Qualification in Property Maintenance Services (Property Maintenace Operative, Housekeeping)
- Vocational Qualification in Safety and Security (Security Officer)
- Vocational Qualification in Hairdressing and Beauty Care (Beauty Therapist, Hairdresser, Beauty Consultant, Barber)
- Vocational Qualification in Logistics (Warehouse Operative)
- Vocational Qualification in Pharmaceutics (Pharmaceutical Technician)
- Vocational Qualification in Horticulture (Floristry And Horticultural Business)
- Vocational Qualification in Natural and Environmental Protection (Nature Guide)
If you're not sure if you can join, you check it from email@example.com
Join as student member here
Student members have almost all the same benefits as regular members. Student members are also allowed to participate all our activities and trainings. As a student member you are not allowed to legal services, strike pay, advice services to employment-related matters, unemployment fund or vote at union elections.
If you work while studying
If you are PAM's student member and work at the same time (for example summer job or part-time job), we recommend you to join our regular member.
Also remember to inform PAM if you start studying full-time. If you are not in paid employment, however, you’ll be exempt from paying membership fees. It is your obligation to submit information about your studies to PAM’s membership register, because we do not receive information automatically from educational institutions.