Edited: 20.03.2020 - 14:16

Keywords: Membership, Membership fee

Military service

If your earned income is interrupted, please contact the trade union immediately. Your membership in the trade union and the unemployment fund will continue if your work is interrupted for an acceptable reason and you have made a proper notification of it to PAM. These reasons are, for example, family leaves, military service and the National Insurance Institution’s daily sickness or unemployment benefit.


Most popular