Login to Union's and Unemployment Fund's e-services
Use our online services
PAM members can log in to the union's and the Unemployment Fund's e-services.
1. You can log in to the service from the top menu bar of the site.
2. Your user ID is your membership number.
3. Your password for the first login is the first part of your personal identity code, in other words, your date of birth in six-digit format (ddmmyy). The service will ask you to change your password immediately. The new password must have 6 to 12 characters. If you have logged in to e-service before, use your existing password.
Once you have logged in for the first time and changed your password, you will log in using your membership number and the password you specified.
Login to the Unemployment Fund's e-services
You can log on to the Unemployment Fund's e-services via the Suomi-fi authentication service using your online banking codes. Mobile keys and authentication cards can also be used to log in. Read more about e-Identification here.
NB! The newest version of Chrome might affect your identification. If you cannot access the e-services via Suomi.fi authentication, you could try another browser. If you don't have another browser, try emptying the cache memory.
The Extranet includes contents for the following groups:
- local branches;
- PAM Excecutive Committee;
- Board of the Unemployment Fund;
- Representative Assembly;
- Agreement Sector Commissions;
If you have been elected a member of either one mentioned above you can acess the extranet. You can log in using your e-mail address and a password which will be delivered to the e-mail address that is stored on PAM’s membership register. If you don’t receive a password, go to e-service and update your e-mail address.
If you still have trouble logging in, send us your information by using this form.