All members of the Service Union United PAM and the Unemployment Fund of PAM can use PAM’s e-services in the Internet. Through the e-services, you can provide information about your PAM membership and, if necessary, about your unemployment.
PAM’s member-related e-services
If you log in for the first time, the password is the first 6 digits of your personal identity code (for instance, 120493). You are required to change your password after your first login.
Contact the Service Union United PAM member administration through the e-services. Using the e-services, you can
- pay your membership fees
- provide information for release from membership fees
- inform PAM about changes in your profession or workplace or in your employment
The Fund’s e-services are an easy access point to the Unemployment Fund. Using the Fund’s e-services you can:
- send your unemployment benefit application to the Fund
- send any attachments related to the application in pdf-format
- check the progress of your application
- order a SMS to be sent to your mobile phone when the benefit has been paid
- check and change your personal data
- send a message directly to the Fund officials who examine the applications
Login to e-service
You find e-services on the top of the page