News - 08.01.2018 klo 11.30

New Year is behind us – is your membership up to date?

The start of the year is a good time to check that your membership is up to date. PAM’s membership fee in 2018 is 1.5% of taxable earnings. The union sends details of membership fees paid in 2017 to the tax authorities in February.

If for whatever reason you have outstanding unpaid membership fees, now is a good time to bring your payments up to date.

You can check your membership fee details and your other membership details on PAM’s e-services.

Paying membership fees

The easiest way to pay your membership fees is to let your employer deduct the fees directly from your wages.

If for whatever reason collection by your employer is not possible or you don’t want it, you can also pay your membership fees by e-invoice. You can start using e-invoicing via your online banking service. Then you will automatically receive an e-invoice to your online banking service with the correct reference number. The amount payable on each invoice is always the same as the amount of membership fee that you paid the previous month. If necessary, you can change the amount before confirming the invoice in your online banking service, if your pay for the month in question was different from the previous month.

Check your membership details

Are your membership details up to date? Checking and correcting your own membership details is easy using our e-services! For example, you can use the service to tell us if you have changed employer or your job title has changed. You can also order an electronic membership card for yourself or tell us if you are exempt from paying fees. You can also update your contact details if they change, like your e-mail address or your mobile phone number.

Notification of leave

Are you going on parental leave or going to do military service? If you are not being paid for a time and you are not receiving benefits from the unemployment fund, let the union know. Then we won’t charge you membership fees because you are entitled to exemption from them. You can notify periods of leave here.

Have you changed or are you changing jobs?

If you are changing jobs and your employer has deducted your membership fees directly from your pay, remember to authorise PAM to send a new collection agreement to the payroll service at your new employer. Further information






Most popular